ADEPT Framework 10.1.4
ADEPT version 10.1.4 is a complete distribution of ADEPT software. You do not need any previous 10.0.x software installed on your PC. The ADEPT 10.1.4 installer automatically makes a backup copy of any previous 10.0.x software that it finds. ADEPT version 10.1.4 can be installed on the same PC as previous releases of ADvantage Framework (for example, version 8.4) without interfering with the operation of those releases.
ADEPT 10.1.4 Update Summary
1 Minor Fixes / Enhancements
This update includes ~150 minor enhancements and fixes:
- Improvements to GD and VI to better support 64-bit data types
- File location changes on Linux to conform with XDG standards
- Enhancements to several ADEPT panel components
- Server password management as part of cyber-security enhancements
- Resolution of GUI issues on Linux with ribbon bar icons
- Several enhancements to Network Diary functional
- Improvements to ADEPT-VI Setup File handling
- Numerous other server and client side minor fixes and enhancements
2 Major Enhancements
- New ARCal version – now integrated with ADEPT-VI
- New VIVV Aircraft example
- Simulink R2021A Support
- EtherCAT Slave emulator support
- New integrated Python Report Generation Module.
Please refer to the release notes for detailed information.