ADEPT version 10.1.7 is a complete distribution of ADEPT software. You do not need any previous 10.1.x software installed on your PC. The ADEPT 10.1.7 installer automatically makes a backup copy of any previous 10.1.x software that it finds. ADEPT version 10.1.7 can be installed on the same PC as previous releases of ADvantage Framework (for example, version 8.4.14) without interfering with the operation of those releases. ADEPT 10.1.6 Update Summary
1 Minor Fixes / Enhancements
The following is a summary of minor enhancements and fixes in this release:
- Simplified I/O Device license token scheme.
- New Tabular Display Panel Component.
- New Logical Device Schedule implementation to replace Compound Devices.
- Improvements made to better support parallel Python script execution.
- Added functionality to custom Python Dialogs to improve appearance and reduce screen space.
- Improvements to Python Report Generation functions.
- Updated Server OS packages (secure and standard).
- Numerous other Server and cient-side minor fixes and enhancements.
2 Major Enhancements
- Simulink R2022B Support
- Support for USB Flight Control hardware
- Added support for new 32-channel Ballard ARINC card with programmable channel direction.
Please refer to the release notes for detailed information. https://www.adi.com/downloads/ADEPT/ReleaseNotes.htm